LPL Financial Economic And Market Research
As independent advisors we utilize industry-leading research from LPL Financial and other sources as we seek to provide you with timely and objective financial and investment advice.
Our relationship with LPL Financial enables us to have access to one of the nation’s leading financial and investment research teams.
- The LPL Financial Research team consists of more than 35 seasoned and accomplished industry veterans, comprising one of the largest and most experienced research groups among independent brokerage firms.
- LPL Financial Research works continuously to help our team interpret and adjust to the latest developments in the world’s capital markets.
LPL Research Analysts:
- Conduct traditional due diligence, which consists of both quantitative and qualitative research
- Use both proprietary and third-party analysis
- Provide in-depth due diligence and recommendations on open-end mutual funds, separately managed accounts, variable annuity subaccounts, and ETFs
- Monitor and maintain a select list of separately managed account managers, third-party investment advisors, and alternative investments that meet the firm’s stringent criteria
LPL Research Feed
Click on the following publications within the feed below to access the LPL Research team’s latest thinking, analysis and perspective on today’s financial markets and the economy. Current updates includes the following topics:
- Bond Market Perspectives
- Current Conditions Index
- Portfolio Compass (bi-weekly)
- Sector Strategy (quarterly)
- Market Insight (bi-annually)
- 2015 Outlook